Embracing change will raise your awareness of how you respond to change and help you be more effective at dealing with it. It will also help you understand others and their reactions.
Powered by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®), Embracing change explains the impact of our personality on how we experience change. The workshop explores the psychology of change, provides understanding of the natural processes that people go through when faced with change, and equips them with knowledge of how to cope with change more comfortably.
This course is very reflective and requires delegates to draw on and share personal experiences. Delegates are advised that, on occasion, recollection of events may result in very powerful emotions.
This workshop can be run with groups of individuals or with teams, and requires everyone to have previously received MBTI feedback, either in a group setting or individually.
Aims and Objectives
- Develops understanding of the psychology of change
- Raises awareness of the impact of type on your reaction to change and how others respond to change
- Provides tips to help you manage your response to change
- Building Resilience
- Playing to Your Strengths
- Appreciating Difference
- Enhancing Emotional Intelligence
- Handling Difficult Conversations
- Managing Difficult People
- Persuading, Influencing & Negotiating